Need a New AC Unit in Phoenix
Doesn’t it seem like everything goes wrong at the worst time?
• You’re low on gas when you’re running late.
• Your alarm doesn’t go off the day you planned to get up early.
• You have a plumbing problem when you’re expecting company.
• Your air conditioner goes out on the hottest day of the year!
In Phoenix, Arizona you really depend on your central air system to stay cool and comfortable, even if it’s not the hottest day of the year! So anytime you have a problem with your AC unit in Phoenix, you have a real problem. If it’s a power outage…stay patient and cool…your utility department is probably already working on it.
If it’s not a power outage problem, here are three tips for Phoenix residents:
CALL THE PROS
If it’s more than an area power outage, then it could be any number of issues. The best first step is to call an HVAC professional to schedule a service call and see if you need a new unit in Phoenix. Don’t put off making that call! The hotter it is in Phoenix, the busier your HVAC repair person is likely to be, and you want to be at the top of their appointment list!
While you’re waiting for your service call, you’re still stuck in a house without a working central air system…and that’s just no fun. If you can, jump into a pool, go to the movie theater or treat yourself to a meal out. Find a place where you can relax, chill out and make the best of it.
If you can’t leave the house, you can still beat the heat with a few household tricks.
• Close your curtains and shades to block out the sun and heat.
• Turn off as many lights as possible – those bulbs really generate a lot of heat.
• Open windows at night to let in cool air but close them during the day to retain as much cool air as possible.
• Turn on the fans to keep air moving.
• Use a cold air humidifier to help drop room temperatures, especially in smaller spaces like bedrooms.
Many ac repairs are minor, easy to fix and affordable. However, if the repair estimate is a bit on the expensive side, you may decide to purchase a new ac unit. We know that prices for an air conditioning system replacement can vary widely in Phoenix. So, how do you know if you’re getting the best deal? At CentralAir, we have great information on low-priced home ac systems. We also offer 24/7 support, so if you’re in an emergency situation – we can help!